Subject: [CODE4LIB] Alert! "Programming skills could transform librarians' roles"

From: Glen Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 12:10:23 -0500

Dude doesn't mention code4lib.
Dude should do better research.

"Programming skills could transform librarians' roles"

"To keep pace with information changes and the needs of users,
librarians need some programming skills, argues David Stuart"
http://www.researchinformation.info/features/feature.php?feature_id=245

-- 
Glen Newton | [email-masked]
Researcher, Information Science, CISTI Research
& NRC W3C Advisory Committee Representative
http://tinyurl.com/yvchmu
tel/t l: 613-990-9163 | facsimile/t l copieur 613-952-8246
Canada Institute for Scientific and Technical Information (CISTI)
National Research Council Canada (NRC)| M-55, 1200 Montreal Road
http://www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/
Institut canadien de l'information scientifique et technique (ICIST) 
Conseil national de recherches Canada | M-55, 1200 chemin Montr al
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0R6  
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada   
--