Subject: [CODE4LIB] Institutional Repository Bibliography, Version 1

From: "Charles W. Bailey, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 22:51:40 -0500

To celebrate Open Access Week, Digital Scholarship
(http://digital-scholarship.org/)is releasing version one of
the Institutional Repository Bibliography. This bibliography
presents over 620 selected English-language articles, books,
and other scholarly textual sources that are useful in
understanding institutional repositories. Although
institutional repositories intersect with a number of open
access and scholarly communication topics, this bibliography
only includes works that are primarily about institutional
repositories.

http://digital-scholarship.org/irb/irb.html

Most sources have been published between 2000 and the
present; however, a limited number of key sources published
prior to 2000 are also included. Where possible, links are
provided to e-prints in disciplinary archives and
institutional repositories.

For a discussion of the numerous changes in my digital
publications since my resignation (http://bit.ly/GW4Ih) from
the University of Houston Libraries, see the Digital
Scholarship Publications Overview.

http://bit.ly/1tsW5s

Table of Contents

1 General
2 Country and Regional Institutional Repository Surveys
3 Multiple-Institution Repositories
4 Specific Institutional Repositories
5 Institutional Repository Digital Preservation Issues
6 Institutional Repository Library Issues
7 Institutional Repository Metadata Issues
8 Institutional Repository Open Access Policies
9 Institutional Repository R&D Projects
10 Institutional Repository Research Studies
11 Institutional Repository Software
Appendix A. About the Author

-- 

Best Regards,
Charles

Charles W. Bailey, Jr.
Publisher, Digital Scholarship
http://bit.ly/Z6HFx