Subject: [CODE4LIB] Google Book Search Bibliography, Version 4

From: "Charles W. Bailey, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 07:58:02 -0500

On June 29, 1989, I launched PACS-L, a LISTSERV mailing
list, and it quickly evolved into the platform on which my
initial scholarly digital publishing efforts were based.  To
commemorate this event, I'm releasing the Google Book Search
Bibliography, Version 4 (see "A Brief Look Back at Twenty
Years as an Internet Open Access Publisher,"
(http://tinyurl.com/mvyrfm) for a summary of my subsequent
digital publishing activities).

http://www.digital-scholarship.org/gbsb/gbsb.htm

This bibliography presents selected English-language
articles and other works that are useful in understanding
Google Book Search. It primarily focuses on the evolution of
Google Book Search and the legal, library, and social issues
associated with it. Where possible, links are provided to
works that are freely available on the Internet, including
e-prints in disciplinary archives and institutional
repositories. Note that e-prints and published articles may
not be identical.

For a discussion of the numerous changes in my digital
publications since my resignation
(http://tinyurl.com/5en4jt) from the University of Houston
Libraries, see Digital Scholarship Publications Overview.

http://www.digital-scholarship.org/cwb/dsoverview.htm

-- 

Best Regards,
Charles

Charles W. Bailey, Jr.
Publisher, Digital Scholarship

http://www.digital-scholarship.org/
http://digital-scholarship.org/cwb/cwbaileyprofile.htm