Subject: [CODE4LIB] c4l2010 T-Shirt Design Contest Extended to Jan. 6th

From: Rosalyn Metz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 15:39:49 -0500

Hello All,

Since we have yet to receive any submissions for T-Shirt designs, we
are extending the contest until January 6th.  This will give those of
us with time off due to the holidays a chance to ignore family by
creating an awesome design for the t-shirts.  And those of you without
time off can ignore work by creating an awesome design for the
t-shirts.  Either way something can be ignored.

Remember that like in years past, the design should be one color.
Please send any submissions to Rosalyn Metz at [email-masked].

Rosalyn

---

From: Dan Chudnov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 22:36:45 -0500

> Please send any submissions to Rosalyn Metz at [email-masked].

Here's my entry, along with its source.  -Dan

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/dchud/4205315880/

---

From: "Spargur, Justin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 15:06:34 -0700

Here's my entry. Don't forget to flip it upside down. ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26529309@N03/4207353762/in/set-72157623052887126/

- Justin Spargur

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Rosalyn Metz
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 1:40 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] c4l2010 T-Shirt Design Contest Extended to Jan. 6th

Hello All,

Rosalyn

---

From: Michael Vandenburg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:47:40 -0500

Here's my entry:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44207541@N00/4209105274/

2d barcode linking to conference website generated with Google Chart API:
http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=qr&chs=300x300&chl=http://code4lib.or
g/conference/2010/

text in 04b-03 pixel font from:
http://www.dafont.com/04b-03.font

proprietary high-end graphics software used to put it together:
MS Paint

-Michael
_____________________________________________________________________
Michael Vandenburg | Systems Librarian | Queen's University Libraries
Kingston ON, K7L 5C4 | 613-533-6000 x 74536

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Rosalyn Metz
Sent: December 21, 2009 3:40 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] c4l2010 T-Shirt Design Contest Extended to Jan. 6th

Hello All,

Rosalyn

---

From: Sharon Foster <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:53:51 -0500

I don't think I have a vote--I'm just a lurker and unlikely to be
going to the get-together--but I'd say the contest is over. This is
excellent!

Sharon M. Foster, JD, MLS
Technology Librarian
http://firstgentrekkie.blogspot.com/
"Have you tried switching it off and on again?"