Subject: [CODE4LIB] Vote for code4lib 2010 keynotes!

From: "Michael J. Giarlo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:42:02 -0400

Yo code4lib, I'mma let you finish your OpenURL conversation but it's
time to vote for keynote speakers for the code4lib 2010 conference:

        http://vote.code4lib.org/election/index/11

Next to each of the nominated keynote speakers, you'll find ranks
ranging from 0 to 3: 0 indicating no interest in seeing a keynote by
the nominee and 3 indicating heavy interest in seeing a keynote by the
nominee.  You can change your rankings at any time until the ballot
closes.

The ballot will stay open through 11:59PM Eastern on Monday, October 5th.

-Mike

P.S. You'll need to sign in with your code4lib.org site credentials to
vote.  If you do not yet have an account on code4lib.org, go sign up
for one!  New accounts require administrator approval and we get tons
of spam accounts, so do us a favor and include your full real name, a
job-related e-mail address, your website link, or some combination
thereof when you sign up for an account.  Otherwise it can be
difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff.  If your e-mail
address ends in @mail.ru, we are likely to pass you over.  Feel free
to send me ([email-masked]) a note if you've signed up
for an account and we're slow to approve it; the "request new
password" functionality might also be worth a click.