Subject: [CODE4LIB] Opportunities!

From: Mike Rylander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:29:55 -0500

Sorry for the cross-posting.

Feel free to forward far and wide, if you see fit and know of someone
in the Atlanta, GA area looking for FunTimes(tm) and likes libraries.

-------------------------------------

Equinox Software Inc., The Evergreen Experts, seeks a self-motivated,
experienced SUPPORT SPECIALIST to contribute to our dynamic,
fast-growing company.

The Support Specialist will work closely with our Operations Manager
to insure that excellent client care is given to our clients and
assist in all aspects of supporting and troubleshooting the Evergreen
ILS. Ideal candidate will be detail oriented with a customer service
mindset and able to perform in a deadline driven environment. Hours
are 9-5 in our Norcross office with occasional after hours work.

About Equinox Software Inc.

Founded by the original designers and developers, Equinox Software
boasts a growing team of skilled developers and professionals who
provide comprehensive services for Evergreen, the enterprise-grade,
open source Integrated Library System (ILS). Evergreen provides back
end services to libraries and library consortia. Visit
http://www.esilibrary.com for more company information or
http://www.evergreen-ils.org to learn more about Evergreen.

Equinox is in Norcross, GA, conveniently located just 20 miles
northeast of metro-Atlanta.

What We Are Looking For:

 * Experience with administration and troubleshooting  GNU/Linux
operating systems in a command line interface
 * Experience providing email and telephone support to end users of
the Microsoft operating system.
 * Experience with SQL, Javascript, and Perl
 * Familiarity with Public and/or Academic Library operations and standards
 * Familiarity with Evergreen ILS a plus as well as familiarity with
the Open Source Culture

What We Have to Offer:

 * Competitive salary based upon experience.
 * Full company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance; paid sick
and vacation time; and a 401K plan with matching company contribution.
 * A challenging environment with opportunities to expand and improve
your skill sets.

Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Please send
resume or c.v. with cover letter, three references and compensation
requirements to [email-masked].

-- 
Mike Rylander
 | VP, Research and Design
 | Equinox Software, Inc. / The Evergreen Experts
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  [email-masked]
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com