Subject: [CODE4LIB] Reminder: Deadline for proposals to Code4Lib Journal

From: Carol Bean <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 07:20:23 -0500

Great talk idea but not getting to present it at the Code4Lib Conference?
Consider submitting it as an article proposal for the Code4Lib Journal!  The
deadline for proposals is this Friday, December 11.  There is a handy
submission form on the journal
site<http://journal.code4lib.org/submit-proposal>(
http://journal.code4lib.org/submit-proposal). First drafts for accepted
articles are due January 15.  Publication for issue 9 is set for March 15.

You can read the Call for
Submissions<http://journal.code4lib.org/call-for-submissions>(
http://journal.code4lib.org/call-for-submissions), and article
guidelines<http://journal.code4lib.org/article-guidelines>(
http://journal.code4lib.org/article-guidelines) on the Journal site (
journal.code4lib.org).

You want to share.  Your colleagues want to hear about it.  We're looking
for proposals.  Go for it!

Carol Bean
Coordinating Editor, Issue 9
Code4Lib Journal

-- 
Carol Bean
[email-masked]