Subject: [CODE4LIB] Position Available: Repository Software Programmer (Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries - Denver, CO)

From: Jessica Colati <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:13:24 -0700

Repository Software Programmer Position 

The ADR Software Programmer works to support consortial digital
repository initiatives by designing, developing, implementing, and
maintaining tools and applications for use in support of the
Fedora-based repository. 

Position open until filled; Application review begins January 2, 2009.

For full description, including tasks, requirements and compensation
details, please see:
http://www.coalliance.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=271&
Itemid=103

About the ADR

The Alliance Digital Repository (ADR) [http://adr.coalliance.org]is a
consortial digital repository service currently in production release at
the Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries.  The repository actively
develops and maintains a set of services built supporting ingest, search
and discovery; digital object delivery and presentation; and
preservation of digital content (i.e. digital images, text, audio files,
video, and other content).
 
__________________________________

Jessica Branco Colati
ADR Project Director
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries 
t: (303) 759-3399 x113
f: (303) 759-3363
w: http:///adr.coalliance.org
w: http://www.coalliance.org