Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Use of ticTOC in library catalog

From: Daniel Forsman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:50:13 -0400

Hi,
inspired by Peters blog blost and implementation we also did a integration
of ticTOC into our library catalog. Here is a example:
http://julia.hj.se/F/?func=find-b&request=International+journal+of+entrepreneurship+and+innovation+management.&find_code=WRD&adjacent=N&x=0&y=0&con_lng=eng

A conversion of the txt file to XML and then a simple lookup service with
PHP. We bundle the result with our query of the SFX API for journal
bibliographic records in the OPAC.

Please contact me if you have any questions on how we did it.

Daniel Forsman
Systems librarian
Jonkoping University Library
Sweden
[email-masked]
+46 (0)36 101043

>>> "Boheemen, Peter van" <[email-masked]> 3/16/2009 5:15 PM >>> 

For those that are interested.
Just wrote a blog about our use of the ticTOCs file Terry Bucknell made
us aware of last month.

http://webquery.blogspot.com/

Peter