Subject: [CODE4LIB] EdUI conference early bird extended

From: Info Edui <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:04:13 -0400

=== EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE NOW JULY 21st ===

It’s your lucky day!

Planners for the EdUI Conference on Web interface design, usability,
and accessibility, set for September 21 and 22 at the University of
Virginia, have extended the deadline for early bird registration until
July 21st at 5:00 p.m..

By purchasing your conference tickets before July 21st you can save
$75 on the cost of attending this workshop-oriented, two-day
conference.

These workshops promise to explore the latest innovations and ideas in
the fields of user interface design, social media, instructional
technology and more. Professionals in higher education, webmasters
from industry, or anyone simply interested in interactive digital
communication, online teaching tools, web design, or application
management should make plans now to come to Charlottesville this fall.

=== Registration Is Easy ===

Visit www.eduiconf.org and click "Register Now".

=== U.Va. Staff and Faculty Get a Special Rate ===

Visit http://eduiuva.eventbrite.com for a special rate. This event has
been approved by HR for the U.Va. Education Benefit. Use your Ed
Benefit to cover the cost and you can come for free! (see website for
details)

=== Tell Your Friends ===

Once you’ve registered, forward this email to your friends, and let
them know why they don’t want to miss the chance to hear the following
conference speakers:

* Dana Chisnell
* Derek Featherstone
* Dan Rubin
* Molly Holzschlag
* Jared Spool
* Michael Wesch

The EdUI 2009 Conference: Remaining <strong> is hosted by the
University of Virginia and the Virginia Foundation for the Humanities.
http://www.virginia.edu http://www.VirginiaFoundation.org

=== Stay Connected ===

EdUI Website - http://eduiconf.org
Twitter - http://twitter.com/edui2009
Facebook - http://eduiconf.org/facebook
Email list - http://eduiconf.org/joinlist
Crowdvine - http://eduiconf.crowdvine.com

Thanks,
EdUI Conference Organizers