Subject: [CODE4LIB] Present alongside the web's finest at EdUI 2009 Conference

From: John Loy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:17:05 -0400

===== GET YOUR PROPOSAL IN FOR THE EDUI 2009 CONFERENCE BEFORE IT'S TOO
LATE! =====

This is your chance to present along-side Dan Rubin, Dana Chisnell, Jared
Spool, Molly Holzschlag, Derek Featherstone, and Michael Wesch.
http://eduiconf.org/speakers

But you need to submit a proposal before it's too late! The deadline is July
1st. Submitting a proposal is easy. Visit
http://www.eduiconf.org/call-for-proposals/. We only need a brief abstract
(250 words or less).

We're particularly interested in:

* Innovation and Change in Higher Ed Web sites
* User Experience Design / Interaction Design
* CSS Tips & Techniques
* Use of Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Blogs)

===== REGISTRATION IS OPEN =====

Not interested in presenting? Then don't wait to register for this
conference! We have a maximum of about 300 attendees and we expect to sell
out, so don't delay. Register now to get the early bird rate.
http://eduiconf.org/register

===== KEEP UP WITH THE CONFERENCE =====

Website - http://eduiconf.org
Email - http://eduiconf.org/joinlist
Twitter - http://twitter.com/edui2009
Facebook - http://eduiconf.org/facebook

-----
Best wishes,
EdUI Conference Organizers