Subject: [CODE4LIB] KohaCon 2009

From: Nicole Engard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:32:37 -0500

Hello all,

Just a reminder that registration for KohaCon 2009 is up
(http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pMSkZuQLLHD_R8MFCGWz4OQ)
and additional information is available on our wiki
(http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=kohacon2009) and the official Koha
(http://koha.org/about-koha/news/nr1233775168.html) site.

If you have ideas for talks or people to talk, feel free to submit
proposals here (https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cFJWZm83SlZudDQ3MWR3RU5zdDBIYkE6MA)
by March 6th.

Feel free to share this info with anyone else you may know who's
interested in using or developing for Koha.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714
[email-masked]
AIM/Y!/Skype: nengard

http://liblime.com
http://blogs.liblime.com/open-sesame/