Subject: [CODE4LIB] Open Library Environment (OLE) Project Final Report Available for Comment

From: Tim McGeary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:22:26 -0400

The Open Library Environment (OLE) Project has posted a draft of its 
final report.  We are excited to offer this report publicly to the 
community and welcomes comment.  As a community-source project, your 
input is vital to the future and success of the OLE Project.  You can 
access the report at this address:

http://oleproject.org/final-ole-project-report/

About the Open Library Environment Project:
With support from The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, a multinational group 
of libraries is developing the design for an Open Library Environment 
(OLE), an alternative to the current model of an Integrated Library 
System. The goal is to produce a design document to inform open source 
library system development efforts, to guide future library system 
implementations, and to influence current Integrated Library System 
vendor products.

(apologies for the cross-posting)
-- 
Tim McGeary
Team Leader, Library Technology
Lehigh University
610-758-4998
[email-masked]
Google Talk: timmcgeary
Yahoo IM: timmcgeary