Subject: [CODE4LIB] big thanks to ND folks

From: Dan Chudnov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:54:26 -0500

A quick interjection to praise the wise folks at ND who host this list  
and whose listserv overlords (or they themselves?) saw fit to upgrade  
the listserv web front-end sometime past year or two.  Following  
Eric's page into "subscribers' corner" led me into a screen where I  
could actually set my settings the way I wanted for the first time ever.

Maintaining infrastructure for years is no mean feat, and modernizing  
ancient infrastructure is no meaner.  Many thanks to our gracious  
hosts for all their years of list support!

  -Dan

---

From: Eric Lease Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:10:45 -0500

> hosts for all their years of list support!

Dan, you're welcome, and for everybody else, one of the best places to  
begin when it comes to the Code4Lib mailing list is the following:

   http://dewey.library.nd.edu/mailing-lists/code4lib/

Fortunately, Google has also well-indexed our community.

-- 
Eric Morgan
University of Notre Dame

---

From: Jodi Schneider <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:07:13 +0000

Lovely! Thanks for this, Eric!

I've updated the Code4Lib homepage to link back to
http://dewey.library.nd.edu/mailing-lists/code4lib/
from Email.

:) -Jodi