Subject: [CODE4LIB] code4lib conference planning - 2010

From: "Kevin S. Clarke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 20:30:36 -0400

Hi all,

This is just a heads up that we will soon start ramping up discussions
about the 2010 code4lib conference.  If you are interested in
participating in the planning of the conference (everything from
organizing the t-shirt contest, organizing the keynote speaker
choices, planning the evening activities, etc.), join the code4lib
conference mailing list (if you aren't already on it):

http://groups.google.com/group/code4libcon

Thanks!
Kevin

-- 
Kevin S. Clarke
Coordinator of Web Services
Belk Library & Information Commons
Appalachian State University
218 College Street
Boone, NC 28608

[email-masked]
(828) 262-8472

"There are two kinds of people in the world: those who believe there
are two kinds of people and those who know better."

---

From: Susan Teague Rector <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 08:15:20 -0400

Hi Kevin,
I'm interested - I joined, but didn't see a post out there about 
volunteering
Thanks,

Susan Teague Rector
Web Applications Manager
VCU Libraries
[email-masked]

---

From: "Kevin S. Clarke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 11:58:48 -0400

Hi,

I was just waiting to give folks a chance to sign up for that list,
but I guess that's what list archives are for :-) ...while I dallied,
Jodi sent out a message to that list with the link to the sign-up page
(which I'll repeat here since I'm already clogging up the list with my
random chatter).

http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Committees_sign-up_page

Thanks,
Kevin

[email-masked]
(828) 262-8472

---

From: Ranti Junus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 19:08:47 -0400

Hello,

I'm trying to do some scheduling for the year 09/10.  Do we have the
exact date for code4lib 2010?

thanks,
ranti.

-- 
Bulk mail.  Postage paid.

---

From: "Kevin S. Clarke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 19:15:20 -0400

Hi Ranti,

We don't have a carved-in-stone date yet.  We are waiting on the final
pass of the hotel contract through the lawyers.  The tentative dates
are Feb. 22-25, 2010.  All the issues in the contract have supposedly
been worked out so in theory we're good to go with those dates, but
we'll send out a confirmation email when we have that in stone.

Kevin

[email-masked]
(828) 262-8472

---

From: Ranti Junus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 19:27:05 -0400

Great!  Thanks, Kevin.  Tentative date is just fine.

ranti.

-- 
Bulk mail.  Postage paid.