Subject: [CODE4LIB] iPRES 2009: deadline for abstracts extended until June 12

From: Perry Willett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 15:07:29 -0700

[cross-posted to padiforum-l, dlf-announce, diglib,
digital-preservation, digipres, dspace-general, eprints-tech,
fedora-commons-users, and code4lib]

We're extending the deadline for receiving abstracts for iPRES 2009 to
June 12. See the website for more information:

http://www.cdlib.org/iPres/call_for_abstracts.html

Important Dates

* June 12, 2009: Submission of paper and poster abstracts

* July 8, 2009: Notification of acceptance

* September 11, 2009: Submission of camera-ready papers

* October 5-6, 2009: iPRES 2009 conference

Perry Willett

Digital Preservation Services Manager

California Digital Library

415 20th St., 4th Floor

Oakland CA 94612-2901

Ph: 510-987-0078

Fax: 510-893-5212

Email: [email-masked]