Subject: [CODE4LIB] journal.code4lib.org down

From: William Denton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:55:42 -0400

"Error establishing a database connection," it says, for all requests. :(

Bill
-- 
William Denton, Toronto : miskatonic.org www.frbr.org openfrbr.org

---

From: Jonathan Brinley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:10:02 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Don Sizemore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 11:58 AM
Subject: [ibiblio-announce] mysql2.ibiblio.org is sad again
To: [email-masked]

  Hi ibiblio-announce,

  mysql2.ibiblio.org just went AWOL again.  It's something hardware-
related, either the RAID controller or the power supply.  We're heading
out to the datacenter to look at it now.

  thank you,                                   919.962.5646 w
  donald sizemore, ii                          919.260.4915 c
  ibiblio.org systems                          919.962.8071 f
_______________________________________________
ibiblio-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/ibiblio-announce

TO GET HELP please fill out the web form:
http://www.ibiblio.org/help/