Subject: [CODE4LIB] Conference Presentations

From: Roy Tennant <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:51:24 -0800

Conference speakers,
I¹ve been trying to snag presentation slides from the podium computer, via
email, and USB drives, but I am still lacking a number of them. If you want
to check whether I¹ve trapped your slides please check the following two
pages:

Scheduled Talks:
<http://code4lib.org/conference/2009/schedule>

Lightning Talks:
<http://code4lib.org/conference/2009/lightning>

If I don¹t have yours, please send the to me and I¹ll get them up as soon as
I can. Having said that, I will be on the road Saturday-Sunday this week, so
the earlier the better.  Adobe Acrobat is probably preferred, but if you
send them in PowerPoint I can deal with them. Keynote users should send
PDFs. Thanks,
Roy

---

From: Jacob <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:55:34 +0100

Hi Roy,

My slides for the "TORUS Implemented" presentation.

Cheers,
Jakub