Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] T-Shirt Design Contest

From: Genny Engel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 19:02:29 -0800

I made two versions, black-on-white and white-on-black, for use
depending on the selected T-shirt color.
 
Inspired by the video retrospective of code4lib 2007 which was shown
last year to the tune of the Code Monkey song.  Except I can't really do
a monkey without it looking kind of like a bear....!  So this is a Code
Monkeybear.
 
Genny

>>> [email-masked] 01/05/09 09:56AM >>>
Hi Folks -

It's time to submit your designs for the 2009 code4lib conference
t-shirt!
As in years past, the design should be for the front of the t-shirt,
and should work with a one-color printing.  A template is available
from cafepress.com:
http://www.cafepress.com/content/si/temp_10x10_apparel.zip.

Please send a high-quality image of your design to me at
[email-masked].
I'll post the candidates at http://code4lib.org/node/273.  (Previous
years' entries are linked on this page.)

Please send in your submissions by Monday, January 19.  A vote will be
held sometime after the deadline has passed.

Thanks!
Jean

---

From: Yitzchak Schaffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 11:36:17 -0500

Eek!  A humble request that submitters post graphics online rather than 
attaching, as my box only holds 50M total...

-- 
Yitzchak Schaffer
Systems Librarian
Touro College Libraries
33 West 23rd Street
New York, NY 10010
Tel (212) 463-0400 x5230
Fax (212) 627-3197
[email-masked]

---

From: jean rainwater <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 11:35:02 -0500

Sure.  Post it online and I'll link to it.  -- Jean

---

From: Bonnie Buzzell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 10:55:09 -0500

re monkeybear, coincidentally Brown University's mascot is a (brown)
bear...
Bonnie