Subject: [CODE4LIB] Vote for 2010 conference host ends TODAY

From: "Michael J. Giarlo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:07:10 -0500

Folks,

The vote on code4lib 2010 conference hosting proposals ends today,
Wednesday, February 25th, 2009 at 4:30PM Eastern.   It's a close vote!

225 	Asheville, NC
219 	Austin, TX
177 	Madison, WI
129 	Columbus, OH
106 	Bloomington, IN

Vote by then or forever hold your peace.   Again, votes are CLOSED in
5.5 hours.  Good luck to all the potential hosts.

-Mike

---

From: "Michael J. Giarlo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:08:20 -0500

Oh, er, yeah, it might help to give you the URL:

http://vote.code4lib.org/election/results/9

If you have problems authenticating (with your code4lib.org Drupal
login) please get in contact with Ryan Wick or myself.  If you run
into problems with the voting application, seek out Ross Singer.  I
believe his room's on the 8th floor and he welcomes walk-ins.

-Mike

---

From: Carol Bean <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:20:57 -0500

That's results only.  The voting takes place at:

http://vote.code4lib.org/election/index/9

Carol

>> 5.5 hours.  Good luck to all the potential hosts.

Carol Bean
[email-masked]

---

From: "Michael J. Giarlo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:58:38 -0500

Thanks, Carol.  I was about to send out a third e-mail to clarify, but
I didn't want to be /kickbanned for flooding.

-Mike