Subject: [CODE4LIB] journal site down?

From: Dan Chudnov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 02:57:00 -0400

Seems like something's wrong at http://journal.code4lib.org/ .

In the meantime, if you need journal access, a recent mirror is  
available here:

   http://journal-backup.onebiglibrary.net/issues/issue7.html

...note, though, that the "home page" over there is a copy of the  
redirect now up at the real site, hence the issue 7 path.

   -Dan

---

From: Jonathan Brinley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:19:15 -0400

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Dan. Looks like there was a
clerical error at iBiblio, but all is now well.

Thanks for maintaining the mirror. dchud++

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 2:57 AM, Dan Chudnov<[email-masked]> wrote:
> In the meantime, if you need journal access, a recent mirror is available
> here:
>
> ...note, though, that the "home page" over there is a copy of the redirect
> now up at the real site, hence the issue 7 path.
>
>  -Dan
>

-- 
Jonathan M. Brinley

[email-masked]
http://xplus3.net/