Subject: [CODE4LIB] Payment for code4lib 2010?

From: Mads Villadsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:07:21 +0100

I just went through the registration for code4lib 2010, but at no point was I asked for payment information - but I did get a Registration Receipt.

How is the payment supposed to take place?

Regards.

Mads Villadsen

---

From: Debbie La <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:12:47 -0500

TRY REGISTERING AGAIN,,,SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME,,,GL
 
> Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:07:21 +0100
> From: [email-masked]
> Subject: [CODE4LIB] Payment for code4lib 2010?
> To: [email-masked]
> 
 		 	   		  
_________________________________________________________________
Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/

---

From: "Edward M. Corrado" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:16:03 -0500

Mads,

There was a glitch with the form (since fixed). I am waiting to hear
from Kevin Clarke if we should register again or if we will be billed
some other way.

Edward

---

From: Matthew Bachtell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:17:42 -0500

I was only charged the $25 for the preconference but wish to attend
the entire event.  Should I also wait or reregister?

---

From: "Beacom, Matthew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:17:23 -0500

Where is the registration form?

Matthew

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Edward M. Corrado
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 1:16 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Payment for code4lib 2010?

Mads,

Edward

---

From: "Lovins, Daniel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:19:31 -0500

https://wcupg.wcu.edu/C20252_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=49&SINGLESTORE=true

> From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Beacom,
> Matthew
> Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 1:17 PM
> > I just went through the registration for code4lib 2010, but at no point was I asked
> for payment information - but I did get a Registration Receipt.
> >

---

From: "Kevin S. Clarke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:26:01 -0500

If you were charged only for the preconference, you're in (and will be
contacted later for the conference fee).  We had a form glitch, but it
should be fixed now.

Kevin