Subject: [CODE4LIB] Help Unsubscribing

From: Steve Clason <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:11:27 -0600

Hi,

Would the list admin please unsubscribe me from this list.

For the helpful people inclined to send me a link to the instructions to 
unsubscribe myself, I have tried those instructions numerous times 
without success. I understand they have worked for many of you--for me 
they don't and I ask your forbearance.

-- 
Steve Clason
Boulder, Colorado, USA
(303) 818-8590

---

From: Eric Lease Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:12:41 -0400

> they don't and I ask your forbearance.

To unsubscribe from the list send the following message to
[email-masked]:

  unsubscribe code4lib

A bit more complete instructions are available online:

  http://dewey.library.nd.edu/mailing-lists/code4lib/

-- 
Eric Lease Morgan, List Owner