Subject: [CODE4LIB] Access 2009 Conference

From: Paul Pound <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 08:57:25 -0300

Apologies for cross-posting...

The Access 2009 Conference clock is officially ticking down and the  
conference team is working hard to bring you the best program and  
social events possible. The dates of the "best little library tech  
conference anywhere" are Thursday Oct 1 - Saturday October 3, with the  
Hackfest taking place September 30. You can get more information and  
register today at:

	http://vre.upei.ca/access2009 

We are working hard on the program, but have finished the important  
bits: Cory Doctorow is our keynote (and a participant at the Hackfest)  
and the social events will be awesome! The session details will be  
filled in over the coming weeks, but we have a great line-up in store.

We would encourage people who want to reserve a spot to register and  
book you hotels as soon as possible. The summer and fall are beautiful  
on PEI and full of incredible events (such as Fall Flavours - http://www.fallflavours.ca/) 
  so the hotels book up quickly. We have reserved a bank of rooms in  
the hotels closest to the conference venue but you still need to book  
soon, as the room blocks will expire in August for most. You might  
even want to book an extra day or 2 on either side of the Conference  
to make the most of your stay - we promise you won't regret it...

See you in Charlottetown!

Paul Pound
Systems Programmer/Analyst
Robertson Library
UPEI
902 566 0353
[email-masked]