Subject: [CODE4LIB] Position Announcement: Software Developer - Equinox Software, Inc., Norcross, GA, USA

From: Jason Etheridge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 13:45:29 -0500

** Apologies for the cross-posting **

Software Developer 11/13/2009

Equinox Software Inc. ("The Evergreen Experts") seeks highly
motivated, experienced Software Developers to contribute to our
dynamic, fast-growing open source support and development company.

About Equinox Software Inc.

Founded by the original designers and developers, Equinox Software
boasts a growing team of skilled developers and professionals who
provide comprehensive services for Evergreen, the enterprise-grade,
open source Integrated Library System (ILS). Evergreen provides back
end services to libraries and library consortia. Visit
http://www.esilibrary.com for more company information or
http://www.evergreen-ils.org to learn more about Evergreen.

Equinox is in Norcross, GA, conveniently located just 20 miles
northeast of metro-Atlanta.

Skills We Are Looking For:

   * Experience with Perl, C, Python, and Javascript.
   * Familiarity with public and/or academic library operations and
standards a plus.
   * Familiarity with the Evergreen ILS and the open source culture a plus.

What We Have to Offer:

   * Competitive salary based upon experience.
   * Full company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance; paid
sick and vacation time; and a 401k plan with a matching company
contribution.
   * A challenging environment with opportunities to expand and
improve your skill sets.
   * A humane work environment staffed by dedicated professionals who
share your values for excellence and customer service.

Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. Please
send resume or c.v. with cover letter, three references, and
compensation requirements to [email-masked] with the subject
line "Software Developer".

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | Equinox Software, Inc. / The Evergreen Experts
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  [email-masked]
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference, April 20-23,
2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/