Subject: [CODE4LIB] Fwd: United Airlines starts direct flights from Asheville to Chicago today

From: "Kevin S. Clarke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 12:06:35 -0500

This went out to code4libcon mailing list but thought some on here
might like to know this as well.  Sorry for the duplication if you're
on both lists.

Kevin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Declan Fleming <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 12:03 PM
Subject: United Airlines starts direct flights from Asheville to Chicago today
To: [email-masked]

Hi - this might help in code4lib travel planning.

http://www.citizen-times.com/article/20091217/NEWS01/312170024

D

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "code4libcon" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email-masked].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email-masked].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/code4libcon?hl=en.