Subject: [CODE4LIB] ***Position Announcement - Library Systems Analyst - INCOLSA/PALNI***

From: Chadwick Seagraves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:36:48 -0400

*Systems Analyst*

Non-profit library network has immediate opening.  Responsibilities 
include technical support, applications training and operation of 
integrated library system for a consortium of 23 private academic 
libraries in Indiana.

*Required* :

    * 4 yr degree in computer, information science, or library related
      field;
    * knowledge of integrated library systems;
    * strong understanding of computer hardware, software and Internet.

Familiarity with Ex Libris Aleph 500, MetaLib, SFX or CONTENTdm a plus. 
Web application design and development experience desirable. Position 
offers competitive salary, excellent benefits.

Mail resume to: Human Resources, INCOLSA, 6202 Morenci Trail, 
Indianapolis, IN 46268. Visit our website 
<http://www.incolsa.net/inside/jobs.html> for the full posting. EOE M/F/V/H

*Chadwick J. Seagraves:* M.S.L.S
Library Systems Analyst - PALNI
Indiana Cooperative Library Services Authority
(317) 298-6570 ext. 116 or (800)-733-1899
6202 Morenci Trail
Indianapolis, IN 46268
palni.edu <http://www.palni.edu>
infosciphi.info <http://www.infosciphi.info>