Subject: [CODE4LIB] Conference videos

From: Mike Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 14:16:32 +0000

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but does anyone know when we
should expect the videos of the conference talks to be available, and
where were should look for them?

Thanks,

 _/|_	 ___________________________________________________________________
/o ) \/  Mike Taylor    <[email-masked]>    http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "If you've chosen the right data structures and organized things
	 well, the algorithms will almost always be self-evident" --
	 Rob Pike.

---

From: jean rainwater <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 09:43:05 -0500

Hi Mike,

The videos should be up in a couple of weeks.  The plan is to put them
on Google Video and Internet Archive.  We'll post here when they're
up.

-- Jean