Subject: [CODE4LIB] JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Digital & Web Projects Fellowship at the University of Houston

From: Rachel Vacek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 07:59:00 -0600

**Message is cross-posted.  Please excuse the duplication.**

The University of Houston has a new position!  The Digital and Web Projects
Fellowship is a two-year fellowship that offers a recent graduate the
opportunity to work in a technologically advanced research library on
diverse projects involving digital information and Web development. 

For more information, please see:
http://info.lib.uh.edu/about/jobs/job.html?id=27

If you have any questions about this position, I am more than happy to talk
with you.

Thanks,
Rachel

Rachel E. Vacek
Web Services Coordinator
University of Houston Libraries
114 University Libraries
Houston, TX  77042

713-743-5820 (o)
713-743-9811 (f)
[email-masked]