Subject: [CODE4LIB] EdUI Conference - Registration ends Sept. 15 (usability, design, coding, social media, and more)

From: EdUI Conference <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:12:25 -0400

=== REGISTRATION ENDS TUE. SEPT. 15 ===

It's only a matter of days to go until the EdUI Conference Sept. 21-22
in Charlottesville VA! So now is the time to register if you haven't
already.

http://edui.eventbrite.com

=== ABOUT EDUI ===

http://eduiconf.org

If you don't yet know what EdUI is all about, be sure to check out
http://eduiconf.org . In short, EdUI (the name is a marriage of "Edu"
and "UI") is a conference for web professionals, particularly those in
higher ed, that offers full-day workshops and peer presentations on
user experience and user interface issues like usability, design,
coding, rich media, and social media.

Our speaking lineup features some of the top experts in the web
industry, alongside your peers who are doing extraordinary things at
their institutions. We know training and travel budgets are tight
right now, but we guarantee this is one of the best values you'll find
for professional development! Other events featuring similar speaker
line-ups often cost $1000+ and require travel to expensive cities.

Check out our full speaker line-up at http://eduiconf.org/speakers/
View the full conference schedule at http://eduiconf.org/program/

EdUI is held in beautiful and historic Charlottesville VA, home of
Thomas Jefferson and a popular tourist destination
http://tinyurl.com/lfmpn3 .

=== CONFERENCE PRIZES! DELL LAPTOP, ADOBE CS4 COPIES, AND MORE ===

We know you're already planning to come to EdUI 2009 (aren't you) to
see some of the biggest names in web design and development. But what
about your friends and colleagues?

Well, now they can help you win a Dell Latitude 2100 Netbook when you
refer them to us! When they register, tell them to enter your name as
how they heard about the conference. We'll have a drawing during the
conference and announce the winner. Every registration you refer to
EdUI will increase your chances of winning. See
http://tinyurl.com/mr6koq to find out more (including a few important
restrictions).

We'll also be awarding copies of the Adobe Creative Suite 4 among a
multitude of other prizes on the second day of the conference.

=== SO YOU'RE REGISTERED. GOT EVERYTHING ELSE LINED UP? ===

-- Buffet Lunch --
Don't forget about our "Birds of a Feather" networking lunch. For just
$16 you get a buffet lunch and a great opportunity to network with
your peers. Sign up now at http://edui.eventbrite.com/ .

-- Hotel Rooms --
Coming from out of town?  We have a block of rooms available for a
special rate. Learn more at http://www.eduiconf.org/venue-and-travel/
.

------

EdUI is made possible by The Virginia Foundation for the Humanities
http://www.VirginiaFoundation.org , in partnership with the University
of Virginia http://www.Virginia.edu and an array of corporate
sponsors.

------
See you on the 21st,
EdUI Conference Organizers