Subject: [CODE4LIB] <no subject>

From: Roy Tennant <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:57:55 -0700

Registration continues for the upcoming WorldCat Mashathon in Seattle, Nov.
5-6, 2009. 
 
If you're a library developer (or an interested project manager with
technical curiosity), this 2-day unconference event at Odegaard Library on
the University of Washington's campus in Seattle will be hard to beat.
You'll learn how to use OCLC Web Services and other library-related APIs.
You'll have the opportunity to participate in breakout sessions planned
around using Yahoo Pipes, building mobile apps for Android, or whatever
platform or service or whatever you wish to form a group around (e.g.,
VUFind? Blacklight?).
 
Get the details and register now at
http://worldcat.org/devnet/wiki/2009WAMashathon
 
Travel budget blues? Please contact the OCLC Developer Network staff at
[email-masked]  if you're interested to attend but need help with travel.
We may be able to connect you with someone to rideshare from your area, for
example, to save on travel costs.
Roy