Subject: [CODE4LIB] Job posting: Web Services Designer/Manager at NYU Health Sciences Libraries

From: Emily Molanphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 13:44:29 -0400

(Please excuse the cross-posting.)
We've just launched a search for a Web Services Designer/Manager at the NYU
Health Sciences Libraries. We serve the NYU School of Medicine and Langone
Medical Center (NYULMC), College of Dentistry and Nursing, Bellevue
Hospital, and the Hospital for Joint Diseases as well as three consumer
health branches.

The Web Services Designer/Manager will assist in the design, creation, and
maintenance of the libraries’ Web sites and support development of tools and
resources tailored to meet the teaching, learning, and research needs of
users and staff.

You can read more about it on our (newly launched Drupal) Web site:
http://hsl.med.nyu.edu/jobs/web-services-designermanager

Feel free to direct any questions my way.

Emily Molanphy
[email-masked]
Web Services Librarian
NYU Health Sciences Libraries