Subject: [CODE4LIB] Job - Information Technology Specialist (Federal) Web Developer / ColdFusion Programmer

From: "Scherbak, Loren" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 15:38:31 -0400

Please forward this job posting to anyone you think would be interested
in applying. 

The Archives of American Art (AAA), a unit of the Smithsonian
Institution, is seeking applicants for an Information Technology
Specialist, Web Developer. This is a permanent, federal GS2210 position
at the GS/11 level. The Web Developer will develop and maintain a
variety of Internet (www.aaa.si.edu) and Intranet web applications using
ColdFusion programming language (CFML) to collect, manage, and provide
access to data stored in SQL based databases and XML structured
documents. For a full description of duties, qualifications, and
instructions on how to apply, go to USAJOBS
(http://jobsearch.usajobs.gov/) search on Job Announcement Number:
09A-AW-295213-DEU-AAA or use this link
http://jobsearch.usajobs.gov/getjob.asp?JobID=80974642&AVSDM=2009%2D05%2
D13+08%3A47%3A04&Logo=0&q=295213&FedEmp=Y&sort=rv&vw=d&brd=3876&ss=0&Fed
Pub=Y&SUBMIT1.x=90&SUBMIT1.y=10

Interested candidates must apply for this position online and complete
the entire application process which includes responding to a set of
questions. Do not submit paper applications/resumes by mail, e-mail, or
fax. You will be required to create an account and build a resume on
www.usajobs.gov unless you previously established an account. Job will
be posted through end of business day, Wednesday, May 27, 2009.

Thanks a lot!

Loren Scherbak
Archives of American Art
Smithsonian Institution
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>