Subject: [CODE4LIB] Metadata Registries Functional Requirements Survey

From: Corey A Harper <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 14:44:52 -0500

Dear All,

Apologies for the cross-posting.

The following survey is being distributed on behalf of the Dublin Core
Metadata Initiative's Registries Task Group, the Joint Information
Steering Committe (JISC) and UKOLN.

The goal of the survey is to collect information from Metadata Registry
managers, developers and end-users to determine current practice in
registry development, collect information on registry content, and assess
the interoperability needs of the registry community.

The survey should take less than 20 minutes, and we hope that you will
complete it. The survey will remain open through Friday, July 31.

The link to the survey is:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=UBi6N6R2r_2fdd9f5CSgPkkw_3d_3d

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
-Corey A Harper

-- 
Corey A Harper
Metadata Services Librarian
New York University Libraries
20 Cooper Square, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10003-7112
212.998.2479
[email-masked]