Subject: [CODE4LIB] Evergreen conference Early Bird deadline

From: "K.G. Schneider" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:18:09 -0400

If you are planning to attend the Evergreen International Conference
(May 20-22, Athens, Georgia), please note that Early Bird registration
ends tomorrow, Friday, April 3. Also note the NEW conference web
address:

http://www.lyrasis.org/evergreen

We have 18 great programs lined up and two great keynote speakers (Joe
Lucia and Jessamyn West), plus many opportunities for user-directed
activities: lightning talks, table talks, dine-arounds, and hackfest (or
anythingfest) time. Athens is a lovely venue (home of 2007 Code4Lib)
with nice restaurants and pubs.

See the program lineup and more at the conference wiki:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=eg09:main

Evergreen International Conference 2009 is jointly sponsored by Georgia
Public Library Service, LYRASIS, and Equinox Software, Inc. Hope to see
you there! 

Karen G. Schneider
Community Librarian
Equinox Software, Inc. "The Evergreen Experts"
http://esilibrary.com
[email-masked]