Subject: [CODE4LIB] MOAI open-source Python OAI server released

From: "Posthumus, Etienne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 10:11:40 +0200

In the past year we have been working on migrating our repository
infrastructure to a Fedora-Commons based system.
One of the requirements of the system was a flexible OAI server
configuration that could handle multiple 'virtual' repositories from a
single back-end installation. The most effective route for us was to
sponsor the packaging of the MOAI Server by Infrae from Rotterdam.
 
Links:
http://infrae.com/newsitems/moai_server_released  The news item on the
release.
http://moai.infrae.com/  The MOAI site
 
We hope that the community of users will grow and are especially
interested to hear from other Fedora users.
 
Etienne Posthumus

TU Delft Library

ICT Consultant

T   +31 (0)15 - 27 81949

M  +31 (0)6 - 20400434

E   [email-masked]

SKYPE   eposthumus

W  www.library.tudelft.nl