Subject: [CODE4LIB] OCLC Research Software Contest

From: Roy Tennant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 14:24:23 -0700

The Third OCLC Research Software Contest is well underway, but there is
still time to enter. See
<http://www.oclc.org/research/researchworks/contest/> for complete
information. The winning entry will receive $2,500 and an expenses-paid trip
to OCLC headquarters in Dublin, OH. Entries are due by the end of June and
the winner will be announced before the end of July.

Judging criteria includes:

    * Value to libraries, archives or museums
    * Use of OCLC services or data
    * Originality
    * Clean architecture and design

The judges are:

Kevin Clarke, Apallachian State University
Karen Coombs, University of Houston
Thom Hickey, OCLC
Tod Matola, OCLC
Jonathan Rochkind, Johns Hopkins University
Ross Singer, Talis (and the winner of the Second OLC Research Software
Contest)
Roy Tennant, OCLC

Don¹t let this opportunity pass to pick up a cool $2,500 and the chance to
have your coding prowess recognized!
Roy Tennant
OCLC Research