Subject: [CODE4LIB] drupal4lib live broadcast

From: Phil Cryer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 08:52:19 -0600

hey all - great time at the con, was bummed I didn't know about the
drupal4lib until i t was too late - but they're broadcasting live
here:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/darien-library-live

I've spoken to anarchivist - he's in the room, and they'll monitor IRC
and ask questions if we have them.  That's a win in my book.

P (fak3r)

---

From: John Fereira <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 09:56:11 -0500

> and ask questions if we have them.  That's a win in my book.
The ustream site has a chat interfaces.  Several of us are monitoring it 
and can forward questions or give a play by play.  I'm going to ask John 
about moving the camera so that those on ustream can see the screen.

---

From: Ranti Junus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:58:11 -0500

1+
Being able to see the screen is more useful, actually.  Hopefully they
can do that.

ranti.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 9:56 AM, John Fereira <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> The ustream site has a chat interfaces.  Several of us are monitoring it and
> can forward questions or give a play by play.  I'm going to ask John about
> moving the camera so that those on ustream can see the screen.
>

-- 
Bulk mail.  Postage paid.

---

From: John Fereira <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 14:54:08 -0500

> Being able to see the screen is more useful, actually.  Hopefully they
They've tried to get the camera set up so that it shows the screen a 
couple of times without much success.

---

From: Ranti Junus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 16:06:26 -0500

Understand about the technical issues. Thanks for relaying the info.

thanks,
ranti.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 2:54 PM, John Fereira <[email-masked]> wrote:
> They've tried to get the camera set up so that it shows the screen a couple
> of times without much success.
>>
>>
>>
>

-- 
Bulk mail.  Postage paid.

---

From: MJ Ray <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 19:58:53 +0000

Phil Cryer <[email-masked]> wrote:
> here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/darien-library-live

Is there actually a video stream URL (instead of a web SWF+JS one) so
we can watch it on a TV instead of an insecure PC?

Thanks,
-- 
MJ Ray (slef)
Webmaster for hire, statistician and online shop builder for a small
worker cooperative http://www.ttllp.co.uk/ http://mjr.towers.org.uk/
(Notice http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html) tel:+44-844-4437-237