Subject: [CODE4LIB] Job Posting: PALNI Systems Analyst (INCOLSA, Indianapolis, IN, USA)

From: Larry Baerveldt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 12:59:15 -0400

This message is being cross-posted. Apologies for duplication.

Job Announcement

INCOLSA Inc. is seeking applications for the position of PALNI Systems 
Analyst.

Summary:
As a member of INCOLSA's PALNI Project Team, the PALNI Systems Analyst 
will be responsible for system implementation, technical support, and 
user training/support for various library systems for the Private 
Academic Library Network of Indiana (PALNI). Specific responsibilities 
may include project planning and management, systems design and 
implementation, development of detailed technical and user 
documentation, user training and support, library applications design 
and development, and Internet server administration.. The PALNI Systems 
Analyst will help to support existing computer-based library 
applications for PALNI, which include an Ex Libris Aleph integrated 
library system, MetaLib, SFX, a CONTENTdm Digital Library system, and 
various open-source and custom-developed applications. When assigned, 
the PALNI Systems Analyst will work with PALNI member libraries and 
other members of the Project Team to develop, implement, and provide 
on-going support for new library applications, systems, and services.

A complete job description is available at 
http://www.incolsa.net/inside/jobs.html.

If interested, please send cover letter and resume by mail or email to:

Michelle Moore
HR Manager
INCOLSA Inc.
6202 Morenci Trail
Indianapolis, IN 46268
[email-masked]

Please direct all inquiries to the HR Manager.

-- 
Larry Baerveldt  -  PALNI Library Systems Administrator
Indiana Cooperative Library Services Authority, Indianapolis, IN
Phone: 317-298-6570 - Fax: 317-328-2382

    "Unix *is* user friendly. It's just very picky about who
     it's friendly to."