Subject: [CODE4LIB] plone4lib: Plone in libraries

From: Jodi Schneider <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:32:25 -0400

Greetings! We're writing to invite you to get involved with plone4lib. We're
a small online community using the open-source Plone content management
system in libraries.

Please visit http://plone4lib.org to read about how libraries around the
world are using Plone, or add your own Plone-based library site.
You can also join the plone4lib listserv:

http://lists.plone.org/mailman/listinfo/plone4lib

Inspired by a code4lib09 breakout session, and in the model of the
drupal4lib community, we seek to share information and ideas about using
Plone in libraries. We're inviting anyone using or interested in using Plone
in libraries to join the site and contribute content:

-Add your Plone-based library site to the World map
-Share your "Success Story"
-Introduce yourself on the mailing list, ask questions, and share ideas

We're also looking for someone to design a banner for the site :-) Full
credit, etc will be given on the site and in the News section so give it a
shot :)

Hope you'll join us!
Darci Hanning, [email-masked]
Jodi Schneider, [email-masked]