Subject: [CODE4LIB] WorldCat Local Google Group

From: Elliot Brandow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:53:01 -0400

Hi Code4Lib-

I couldn't seem to find a community of WorldCat Local/Quick Start users.

So I was hoping this could be a place to discuss the developments of 
the WorldCat Local platform, to chat about any user/patron studies or 
feedback that pilot/beta projects might receive, and to share a 
little bit about how local institutions making decisions about their 
public catalog interface are reaching their conclusions.

http://groups.google.com/group/worldcat-local-quick-start

Feel free to add/edit/pass along...

Thanks!
Elliot

Elliot Brandow
Research Librarian / Information Technology Specialist
   for the Fine Arts & Humanities
Wallace Library, Wheaton College
Norton, MA 02766

508-286-3736
[email-masked]