Subject: [NGC4LIB] Redesigning Technical Services Workflows session at ALA

From: "Whitehair,David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 20:41:44 -0400

Are you attending the American Library Association meeting in Washington
DC next week?

If yes, please join us for the Redesigning Technical Services Workflows
session on Saturday, June 26, 8:00 - 10:00 am.

Join speakers Janet Fransen, University of Minnesota, Ksenija
Mincic-Obradovic, The University of Auckland Library and Ted Fons, OCLC,
for a lively discussion around the theme, "Synchronization and
syndication of library data."

To register for this meeting and other OCLC sessions, please visit
http://www.oclc.org/info/ala/

Thanks,

David

David Whitehair

Senior Product Manager, Cataloging & Metadata Services

OCLC

6565 Kilgour Place

Dublin, OH 43017-3395 USA

Voice -- +1-614-764-6483 or 1-800-848-5878

Fax -- +1-614-718-7292

Email -- [email-masked]