Subject: [NGC4LIB] (Corrected) NETSL Award 2010: 2nd Call for Nominations

From: Helen L <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:24:03 -0500

Deadline for nominations is Friday, February 5, 2010

Is there a technical services librarian in your life who has inspired you?
Do you have a colleague who has tackled today's challenges in technical
services and triumphed? Do you know a person who leads the way in
innovation, collaboration, or data integration? Is there someone you know
who puts the service in technical services? If you know of a person who
merits any or all of these descriptions, please tell us. We ask you to
include documents of support along with the name of your nominee. The
requirements are outlined below. The successful nominee will be presented
with the Award at the NETSL Annual Spring Conference 2010: Crosswalks to the
Future <http://www.nelib.org/netsl/conference/2010/index.htm>,* April 15,
2010*****, at College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA.

Eligibility for nomination is as follows:

*Nominees may be NETSL/NELA members, but membership in the Association is
not a requirement.

*A nomination must be accompanied by a written statement that includes the
reasons for nomination and a narrative summary of the nominee's career and
achievements. The person's resume or CV may be used to meet this
requirement.

*You do not have to be a NETSL member to make a nomination.

*Please send your nominations and the above documentation to the NETSL
Vice-President no later than Friday, February 5, 2010. Contact information
for Amira Aaron, NETSL Vice President, appears below.

*Current members of the NETSL Executive Board are not eligible for
consideration

Additional details, including past recipients, are available on the NETSL
section of the NELA Web site:

 http://nelib.org/netsl/ <http://nelib.org/netsl/award2009call.htm>
award2010call.htm <http://nelib.org/netsl/award2010call.htm>

Please send nominations and inquiries to:

Amira Aaron
NETSL Vice-President/President-Elect
[email-masked]
781-248-1806 (cell)

NETSL is a section of the New England Library Association and is affiliated
with the ALCTS Council of Regional Groups. For more information on NETSL,
visit our website at: http://nelib.org/netsl/