Subject: [NGC4LIB] Job posting: Director of Technical Services, Minneapolis, Minnesota

From: Christine DeZelar-Tiedman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 17:06:51 -0500

**
The University of Minnesota-Twin Cities Campus Libraries seek a creative 
and forward-thinking professional for the position of Director of 
Technical Services. Technical Services includes acquisitions; electronic 
resources and serials management; and cataloging and metadata 
production, integration, and maintenance. The Director leads, shapes, 
and oversees the work of 47 staff  deploying the ExLibris Aleph ILS. The 
Libraries acquisitions/access budget exceeds $14 million annually.  
Required qualifications include an ALA-accredited MLS or equivalent, a 
minimum of 5 years substantial experience in technical services, and 
evidence of successful and creative management of staff and operations.

For complete description, qualifications and application instructions, go to

https://employment.umn.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=86907 
<https://employment.umn.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=86907>   

/The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer./

-- 
Christine DeZelar-Tiedman 
Interim Director, Technical Services 
University of Minnesota Libraries 
160 Wilson Library                      (612) 625-0381 PH 
309 19th Ave. S.                        (612) 625-3428 FAX 
Minneapolis, MN 55455           	[email-masked]