Subject: [NGC4LIB] MLE - Moodle > Out-Of-The-Box m-Learning System For Mobile Phones

From: gerrymck <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 20:52:34 -0600

Moodle is a Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning
Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)

MLE-Moodle is an out-of-the-box mobile Learning (mLearning) system, designed
for mobile phones.

It is realized as a plugin for the open-source Learning Management System
(LMS) Moodle. Just copy the MLE-Moodle files to your Moodle-installation and
your eLearning system is now a mLearning system too.

So with MLE-Moodle you can enhance your eLearning system to mobile Learning,
and can learn either with your mobile phone (mLearning) or with your PC /
Notebook (eLearning).

[more]

Links To > Features / Screenshots / YouTube Video / Demo / FAQ /
Step-By-Step [Installation] Tutorial /  MLE (Mobile Learning Engine) Wiki

Available At

[ http://tinyurl.com/yjj6vmh ]

!!! Thanks To Michael Feldstein / e-Literate Blog /  For The HeadsUp !!!

enJOY !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 50011

Follow Me On Twitter > http://twitter.com/GMcKBlogs

>>> "The Future Is Mobile" >>>