Subject: [NGC4LIB] Newest Nationally Developed Cataloging Practices Workshop -Southern California

From: "daRoza, Ida" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 14:04:44 -0700

The Technical Services Interest Group of California Library Association
(CLA) is presenting this workshop as part of CLA's 2010's Spring Fling
series of programs.

New Developments in Cataloging Practices
Date: Monday, May 24, 2010
Time: 8:00am-5:00pm
Location: National University Library, San Diego
Registration fee: $85 for Non-Members / $75 for CLA members / $50 for
students
                        (Includes breakfast and refreshments)

This workshop will highlight new cataloging practices recently developed
by CONSER, BIBCO, or LC. It covers Provider-Neutral records,
Aggregator-Neutral records, CONSER standard records, BIBCO standard
records, and LC genre headings. 
 
There are only 25 spaces available, so register early! For complete
details and registration information, please visit:
http://www.cla-net.org/included/docs/Cataloging_Practices.pdf

Posted for CLA TSIG

Ida Z. daRoza

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

CLA TSIG Past President