Subject: [NGC4LIB] Join Us on the NETSL Board! 2nd Call for Nominations

From: Helen L <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 14:14:33 -0400

The New England Technical Services
Librarians<http://www.nelib.org/netsl/index.htm>(NETSL) are holding
elections to fill open positions on the Board. The
following positions on the 2010-2011 Executive Board are open, terms begin
October 2010 at the NELA Annual Conference:

* Corresponding Secretary (one-year term)

* Recording Secretary (one-year term)

* Treasurer (one-year term)

* Vice President/President-Elect (three-year term)
After serving as VP for one year, the VP succeeds to the office of
President, then remains a third year on the Board as Past President. The VP
must be, or become, a member of the ALCTS division of the American Library
Association <http://www.ala.org/ALCTSTemplate.cfm> in addition to being a
NETSL member. VP candidates write a personal statement (approximately 150
words) outlining their background and interests, which will be included on
the ballot.

If you are interested in running for a Board office, please contact Amy Hart
at [email-masked], or 508-655-8008 x222 by July 9th. Election
ballots will go out to the membership in late July.

Amy Hart
President, NETSL
[email-masked]
508-655-8008 x222