Subject: [NGC4LIB] CDL Programmer Analyst III contract position posted

From: Patricia Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:03:26 -0800

This three year contract position will be part of the California Digital
Library's Discovery and Delivery  team, whose staff members divide their
time between programming and analysis tasks.  This posting requires a
high degree of technical competence for analysis (and QA) to be done
autonomously. The person we seek must have the ability to understand and
troubleshoot flows between existing core Discovery and Delivery systems
(discovery, ILL and document delivery using our Request suite of
services, link resolution via UCe-Links, etc. )and to understand how
metadata is mapped and transformed as it travels between discovery and
delivery systems. We seek a person deeply and creatively engaged with
the digital library domain and a champion for our users.

Here is the quick link to the posting:

https://jobs.ucop.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=53441

Please feel free to forward the link to the job posting widely and
encourage your colleagues on campus and in industry to consider our
position. 

Thanks,

Patricia Martin

Director, Discovery and Delivery

California Digital Library