Subject: [NGC4LIB] Cataloger’s Desktop and Classification Web Training and Presentations at the Library of Congress During ALA in June

From: Bruce C Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:28:25 -0400

[With apologies for cross-posting]

You are invited to Cataloger’s Desktop and Classification Web
Training and Presentations at the Library of Congress During ALA in
June

Learn about these web-based subscription services from Cataloging
Distribution Service: how to use them, quick tips, and much more. The
Classification Web sessions will be based on what people in the audience
are interested in. The Cataloger’s Desktop sessions will give you an
in-depth introduction to using the product, along with a specially
prepared manual you can take back home.

FRIDAY, JUNE 25, 2010

Session 1:
Cataloger’s Desktop
1:30 PM- 2:45 PM
Pickford Theater (3rd Floor)
Library of Congress
James Madison Memorial Building

Session 2:
Classification Web
3:00 PM - 4:15 PM
West Dining Room (6th Floor)
Library of Congress
James Madison Memorial Building

MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2010

Session 1:
Cataloger’s Desktop
1:30 PM - 2:45 PM
Pickford Theater (3rd Floor)
Library of Congress
James Madison Memorial Building

Session 2:
Classification Web
1:30 - 2:45 PM
Dining Room A (6th Floor)
Library of Congress
James Madison Memorial Building

The James Madison Memorial Building of the Library of Congress is
located on Independence Avenue, S.E., between First and Second Streets,
S.E. For a Capitol Hill campus map visit
http://www.loc.gov/visit/maps/campus_map.html 

When you enter the building, signs will direct you to the
presentations. 

Questions? Contact Peter Seligman at 202-707-1314 or email:
[email-masked]