Subject: [NGC4LIB] Basic and Advanced Serials Cataloging Workshop in Northern CA

From: "daRoza, Ida" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 14:02:59 -0700

Please pardon any cross-posting.

*****************
Technical Services Interest Group of California Library Association
(CLA) is presenting these workshops as part of CLA's 2010 Spring Fling
program. (http://www.cla-net.org/events/spring-fling.p
<http://www.cla-net.org/events/spring-fling.php> hp
<http://www.cla-net.org/events/spring-fling.php> ).

Basic Serials Cataloging Workshop (Day 1) and Serials Holdings Workshop
(Day 2)
Date: Monday, April 26 & Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Time: 9:00am-5:00pm
Location: Oakland Public Library (Main Library)
Registration fee: 

2 Days: $150 / $120 for CLA members / $90 for students
Day 1 only: $85 / $75 for CLA members / $50 for students
Day 2 only: $85 / $75 for CLA members / $50 for students
         (Includes breakfast and refreshments)

This workshop series is an abbreviated version of the Basic Serials
Cataloging Workshop and Serials Holdings Workshop developed by the
Serials Cataloging Cooperative Training Program (SCCTP). 

Attendees have the option of registering for both workshops (2 days) or
just one workshop (1 day).

There are only 25 spaces available for each workshop, so register early!
For complete details and registration information, please visit:
http://www.cla-net.org/included/docs/SCCTP_workshop.pdf.

Posted for CLA TSIG

Ida Z. daRoza

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

CLA TSIG Past President