Subject: [NGC4LIB] Registration for ELAG 2010 is now open

From: Kristin Olofsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 13:48:53 +0200

Invitation to the 34th ELAG conference, 9-11th June 2010, 
"Meeting New User Expectations"
Helsinki, Finland

The ELAG (European Library Automation Group) Conference is Europe's
premier conference for library and information management technology.
The meetings aim at in depth discussions of particular library
automation topics and at the promotion of informal exchange of ideas and
experience. The topics covered are technical and meant for participants
with an appropriate technical background.

Users' perspective on information retrieval is largely shaped by web
experiences. Accordingly libraries are feeling pressure to adapt their
services in line with new user expectations.

We invite you to attend this year's conference "Meeting New User
Expectations". 

The conference takes place 9-11th June 2010 in Helsinki, Finland.

There will be a pre-conference 8th June with two tracks: "Solr boot
camp" and "Web services boot camp".

You will find information about the conference at:
http://elag2010.nationallibrary.fi/
<http://elag2010.nationallibrary.fi/> 

You may also register for the conference at:
http://indico.cern.ch/event/elag2010
<http://indico.cern.ch/event/elag2010> 

If you have any questions, please send an email to:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   

We look forward to meet you in Helsinki!

Twitter hashtag: #elag2010 <http://twitter.com/search?q=%23elag2010> 
ELAG 2010 in Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ELAG-2010/211393331027

Kind regards,
Kristin
--------------------------- 
Kristin Olofsson
National Cooperation Department/LIBRIS

Kungliga biblioteket / National Library of Sweden
Mail: Box 5039, 102 41 STOCKHOLM
Visit: Biblioteksgatan 29
Phone: +46-8-463 42 52 
Fax: +46-8-463 42 65
Mobiel: 073 917 33 82
Email: [email-masked]
www.kb.se