Subject: [NGC4LIB] Recruitment Initiated for Associate University Librarian for Digital Initiatives and Information Technology, Requisition # :14178

From: "Shafer, Sharon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:09:50 -0800

Good Afternoon, 

The UCLA Library  is currently recruiting for the following position and
is actively seeking nominations and applications. 

Working Title (Payroll Title)

Department

Requisition #

Application Deadline

Associate University Librarian for Digital Initiatives & Information
Technology 

[Director, Associate (Functional Area)]

Library Administrative Office

14178

02/17/10

The complete posting, which includes the position description, complete
qualifications and application

procedures, is available on both the UCLA Career Opportunities Website
at: https://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu <https://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu/>  

and on the UCLA Library Employment and HR Website, at:
http://www.library.ucla.edu/about/employment.cfm

UCLA staff members are encouraged to forward this information to
potential applicants.

If you would like to nominate someone for this position, please contact
Pat Hawthorne, Director, Library Human Resources via email,
[email-masked].

UCLA Library staff members are also asked to post this position posting
to professional LISTSERVs as appropriate (please copy Pat Hawthorne on
such postings so we may retain a copy of the postings for reporting
purposes).

Thank you for your assistance.

Araceli Bermudez

HR Consultant, Library Human Resources

UCLA Library

21520 Charles E. Young Research Library (YRL)

Box 951575

Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575

310-825-7947 

310-825-6174  [FAX]

[email-masked]