Subject: [NGC4LIB] EMTACL10 - Emerging Technologies in Academic Libraries

From: Linda Østbye <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:45:40 +0100

Earlybird registration ends 15 February 2010!

International conference on emerging technologies in academic libraries
2010 (emtacl10)
26-28 April 2010, Trondheim, Norway

This is a new international conference for academic librarians,
information professionals, academic staff, students, library system
developers and suppliers, among others. The conference aims to provide
answers to the following questions: What can academic libraries do to
address change? How can we adapt? Which technologies can/should/must we
use/create? (View the conference programme
<http://www.ntnu.no/ub/emtacl/?programme>)

Keynote speakers: Lorcan Dempsey (OCLC), Conor Galvin (UCD), Guus van
den Brekel (UMCG), Ida Aalen (NTNU), Martin Malmsten (Libris), Chris
Clarke (Talis).

The conference is hosted by NTNU Library, the Library of the Norwegian
university of science and technology in Trondheim, Norway.

Earlybird registration (before 15 February 2010) EUR 360
Registration after 15 February EUR 400
Conference dates: 26?28 April 2010

Direct link for registration <http://www.ntnu.no/ub/emtacl/?registration>

For additional information, please visit the conference website:
<http://www.emtacl.com or email us [email-masked]>

Karen Johanne Buset (organizing committee chair)
Ole Husby (program committee chair)