Subject: [NGC4LIB] Meebo On The Go > Android App / iPhone Web >

From: gerrymck <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:32:01 -0600

Meebo App For Android

Get Meebo for the T-Mobile G1. Our first mobile app is now available for
download in the Android Market.

Download meebo for your t-mobile g1

Log into all your IM accounts and send messages for free with Meebo's first

downloadable application for a mobile device. With Meebo for Android on your
T-Mobile

G1, you'll never miss a message. Available now from the Android Market.
A few key points:

•No SMS charges!
•Can run in the background
•Displays notifications in your system tray

Links To Press Release / Video / Access To App / Source

Meebo For iphone

Use Meebo on the go by simply pointing your wireless device to
www.meebo.comand  signing in!

meebo designed especially for the iPhone

Access Meebo on your iPhone by simply pointing your browser to www.meebo.com.
You'll  find an interface customized for the mobile browser where you can
effortlessly flick  through your buddies—the smart buddylist makes it easy
to keep up with all your conversations.

Meebo for iPhone is the web version of Meebo that we designed especially for
the iPhone. Just point to www.meebo.com on the iPhone or iPod touch to chat
on the go. You can effortlessly flick through a smart buddylist that makes
it easy to keep up with all your conversations. No downloads are required
and it’s free.

Meebo for iPhone also works on these wireless devices:

•iPod Touch / •G1 / •Nintendo Wii /  •Nokia 770, N800, N810, N810 WiMAX

Access To All Links Availabale At

[ http://tinyurl.com/ycjpwhf ]

!!! Thanks To / Joe Murphy / libraryfuture / For The HeadsUp !!!

EnJoY !!!

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 50011

Follow Me On Twitter > http://twitter.com/GMcKBlogs

>>> "The Future Is Mobile" >>>