Subject: [NGC4LIB] Join Us For the NETSL Spring Conference: Registration is open!

From: Helen L <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:10:28 -0500

*“Crosswalks to the Future: Library Metadata on the Move”* is taking place
Thursday, April 15, 2010, at the Hogan Campus Center, College of the Holy
Cross, in Worcester. *
*

*
*

*Dr. Barbara B. Tillett*, Chief of the Policy and Standards Division at the
Library of Congress, will kick off the conference with a discussion
“Building Blocks for the Future: Making Controlled Vocabularies Available
for the Semantic Web”.

*
*

*Jon Orwant*, Engineering Manager for Google Books, will conclude the day
with a talk on “Creating a Trillion-Field Catalog: Metadata in Google
Books”.

Join us for six tantalizing breakout sessions as well as a delectable
breakfast spread and lunch buffet. For complete details and registration
information, visit the conference web page at
http://www.nelib.org/netsl/conference/2010/index.htm.

---

From: Helen L <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:10:28 -0500

*
*

*
*

Join us for six tantalizing breakout sessions as well as a delectable
breakfast spread and lunch buffet. For complete details and registration
information, visit the conference web page at
http://www.nelib.org/netsl/conference/2010/index.htm.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download Intel&#174; Parallel Studio Eval
Try the new software tools for yourself. Speed compiling, find bugs
proactively, and fine-tune applications for parallel performance.
See why Intel Parallel Studio got high marks during beta.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/oss4lib-discuss
see also http://oss4lib.org/